Silver Peak Velocity combines our award winning VXOA acceleration technology with specialized VRX virtual products, deployment methods, and pricing options to deliver 20x faster replication performance over any distance. And with our unique storage forwarding model, deployment takes less than 20 minutes and requires no networking expertise.
Velocity Certified products have been qualified in Silver Peak and/or partner labs for interoperability, extensively tested for baseline performance metrics, and proven to support storage-based forwarding for easy deployment.
|Vendor Array/Product||Replication Product|
|Dell Compellent||Remote Instant Replay|
|EMC Symmetrix (VMAX/DMX)||SRDF/A|
|EMC Data Domain||Replicator|
|EMC Recover Point||CRR|
|Hitachi Data Systems||Universal Replicator|
|Hitachi Data Systems||HNAS|
|NetApp||Snap Mirror / SnapVault|
Velocity Ready products are known to work with Silver Peak's replication acceleration solution in customer accounts and lab testing. Many of these products will become Velocity Certified after additional testing and documentation. Below is a partial list of Velocity Ready solutions:
|HP 3Par||Remote Copy|
|HP LeftHand||SAN/iQ Remote Copy|
|IBM DS||Global Mirror|
|IBM XIV||Remote Mirror Async|
|Veeam||Backup and Replication|
Increase throughput. Reduce time.
- Solves network bandwidth, distance and quality challenges to deliver maximum replication throughput over a WAN.
- Proven integration. Works with all IP replication solutions.
- Industry leading scalability. Easily replicate several TB per hour.
- Deployed in minutes. No networking expertise required with storage redirection deployment.
- Meet Recovery Point Objectives (RPO). Replicate more data in less time to remote offsite locations.
- Protect all of your data, not just the most important
- Replicate over longer distances. Eliminate distance limitations between source/target devices.
- Improve business continuity. Maintain redundant data centers for hot failover.
- Lower disaster recovery costs. Eliminate costly dedicated networks for replication; avoid bandwidth upgrades.
A WAN Optimization Primer For Storage Professionals
Forrester: Evaluating The Performance Of Shared WAN Links For Data Center Backup And Disaster Recovery