SANTA CLARA, Calif., Apr. 28, 2014 – Silver Peak, an EMC Select partner and the leader in accelerating data over distance, today announced it will present and exhibit at EMC World Las Vegas 2014, being held May 5-8 at the Venetian in Las Vegas. EMC World is the premier educational forum for EMC customers, partners, and IT professionals.
Stop by Silver Peak booth #408 and learn how to:
- Extend replication distance by reducing the impact of wide area network (WAN) latency
- Easily meet your recovery point objective (RPO) using any quality of WAN
- Deploy Silver Peak software-defined data acceleration with EMC RecoverPoint (RPA or vRPA) and VNX storage quickly and easily
Silver Peak executives will also offer theatre presentations in the EMC Technology Connect booth #1037 on the intersection of software-defined WAN optimization and storage:
- Tuesday, May 6 at 2:00 pm
- Wednesday, May 7 at 2:30 pm
Silver Peak data acceleration software has already been proven in thousands of customer deployments, solving the many challenges that customers face when replicating data over long distances. Silver Peak software has been qualified and deployed on the widest range of EMC replication solutions, including EMC Symmetrix with SRDF/A, VNX and Celerra Replicator,RecoverPoint (RPA and vRPA), Isilon SyncIQ, Data Domain Replicator, Atmos, and VPLEX Geo.
About Silver Peak
Silver Peak software accelerates data between data centers, remote offices and the cloud. Transform your wide area network today at http://marketplace.silver-peak.com.