From cloud back-ups to follow-the-sun development and test projects, Silver Peak enables enterprises to quickly and securely move data to Microsoft Azure with LAN-like performance. Silver Peak accelerates data migration to Azure by overcoming network bandwidth, latency and quality challenges inherent in sending data over the Internet.
Silver Peak software deployed in Microsoft Azure can be used to build the Silver Peak Unity intelligent WAN fabric, which unifies the enterprise WAN with the Internet and public cloud. Unity gives IT the ability to monitor and control connectivity to the cloud while ensuring consistent performance for every enterprise application and SaaS. Adding Silver Peak software to Microsoft Azure not only extends the enterprise network to IaaS, it also brings the enterprise to the doorstep of SaaS applications such as Office 365.
With Silver Peak, Microsoft Azure customers can reduce the largest data transfers from days to hours. They can also reduce the amount of traffic sent to and from Azure. Silver Peak also secures traffic between data centers and Azure with accelerated encryption.
- Initial data migration — Moving data into IaaS for the first time can often take days due to WAN constraints. With Silver Peak software running in Azure, days shrink to hours.
- Ongoing data replication/synchronization — When using Azure for remote replication and backups over the internet, high latencies and poor network quality inherent with Internet connections can cause lengthy data transfer times. Silver Peak with Azure helps customers overcome distance limitations to easily meet their recovery point objectives (RPOs).
- Multi-site, end-user access to Azure — As customers look to leverage Azure for development and test, or collaboration between different geographies, remote users may experience long delays in downloading files due to high latency on the WAN. Silver Peak can alleviate these WAN bottlenecks for IaaS and make global collaboration a reality.
For more information, contact Silver Peak.
- Supports full list of WAN optimization features. Overcome the constraints of today's Internet for maximum performance.
- Deployable at any time. No need to wait for product delivery or for someone to return your call. Just purchase from the Silver Peak Marketplace and download the software.
- Set it and forget it. Works on all applications without special configuration or software.
- Cost effective. Leverage the cost savings associated with virtualization.
- Future proofed. Optimize any application, regardless of version or transport protocol.
- Lower cloud usage costs. Silver Peak saves you thousands of dollars every month by eliminating over 50% of WAN traffic.
- Extend distances to cloud. Is your closest Azure location hundreds (or thousands) of miles away? Don’t worry - with Silver Peak it feels like next door.
- SaaS Optimization. Use EdgeConnect or VX software in Azure to build a Silver Peak Unity fabric and optimize SaaS applications.
- Migrate data to the cloud quicker than ever. With 20x more average throughput, supporting up to 1Gbps and 256,000 flows, Silver Peak helps reduce the largest data transfers from days to hours.