Unity Orchestrator is included with Unity EdgeConnect, and provides customers with unprecedented levels of visibility into both data center and cloud applications, and the unique ability to centrally assign business intent policies to secure and control all WAN traffic. Key features of Unity Orchestrator include:
- Single Screen Administration – enables quick and easy implementation of network-wide business intent policies, which eliminates complex and error-prone policy changes at every branch.
- Granular Real-Time Monitoring and Historical Reporting – provides specific details into application, location, and network statistics, including continuous performance monitoring of loss, latency, and packet ordering for all network paths. All HTTP and native application traffic are identified by name and location, and alarms and alerts allow for faster resolution of service provider issues.
- Bandwidth Cost Savings Reports - document the cost savings for moving to broadband connectivity.
Flexible Deployment Options:
- On-premise – Deploy Orchestrator as a virtual machine in your data center.
- Private cloud – Deploy Orchestrator as a virtual instance within Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Cloud-hosted Orchestrator – Silver Peak cloud-hosted Orchestrator provides a highly reliable, zero-CAPEX alternative. Enterprises can subscribe to Orchestrator as a software service that supports all Orchestrator features without the complexity of managing on premise virtual compute and storage resources.
Unity Orchestrator global management software offers customers the unique ability to centrally assign business intent policies to secure and control all Silver Peak Unity EdgeConnect software-defined Wide Area Network (SD-WAN) traffic. An intuitive user interface provides unprecedented levels of visibility into both data center and cloud-based applications.
This data sheet highlights the features and capabilities of Silver Peak Unity EdgeConnect.
How quick can you deploy an SD-WAN? With Silver Peak Unity EdgeConnect, you can connect a branch to broadband, MPLS or a combination of the two in minutes.