Silver Peak Unity OrchestratorSP is a secure, cloud-hosted, multi-tenant management Software-as-a-Service that enables service providers to centrally manage and monitor their managed SD-WAN services deployments on a global basis. With an intuitive graphical user interface (GUI) Orchestrator provides unprecedented levels of visibility, control and management for 1,000s of individual customers with the unique ability to centrally configure, manage and secure managed SD-WAN services deployments, customized to the requirements of each individual enterprise customer.
- Single Screen Administration: Automates the implementation of network-wide business intent overlay policies for each enterprise customer’s applications, eliminating manual device configuration at each individual branch location and enabling secure global administration of deployment assets (appliances and licenses)
- Multi-tenant Management and Administration: Scales to support SD-WAN deployments for hundreds to thousands of individual enterprise customers
- Live View: Monitors real-time throughput, loss, latency and jitter across SD-WAN overlays and the underlying transport services to proactively identify potential performance impacts
- Real-time Enterprise Customer Monitoring and Historical Reporting: Provides granular visibility into application, location, and network statistics, including continuous performance monitoring of loss, latency, and packet ordering for each enterprise customers’ network paths
Delivering Business Value and Service Differentiation
OrchestratorSP is a comprehensive multi-tenant, highly intuitive software management platform for service providers that require scale-out deployments for managing large numbers of managed SD-WAN service customers. It leverages the same robust capabilities of the Silver Peak enterprise Orchestrator single tenant management platform.
OrchestratorSP provides service providers with an unprecedented level of operational efficiency by minimizing order-to-deployment touch points with an intuitive GUI and centralized SD-WAN configuration and management. It provides granular visibility into customer networks, enabling rapid response for troubleshooting and support issue resolution.
Benefits of Silver Peak Unity OrchestratorSP
With OrchestratorSP, service providers are able to quickly realize the following benefits:
- Easy onboarding of any number of new customers enables rapid custom deployment of new sites without re-architecting the solution or requiring any on site specialized IT expertise at branch locations
- Secure, scalable multi-tenancy enables service providers to dynamically add a large number of enterprise customers as new tenants without re-architecting the solution or incurring additional capex
- Global orchestration of application performance, security, and business intent policies across each customer’s SD-WAN deployment, via both a rich GUI or a fully featured REST API to enable faster service creation for new tiered services, deliver network security assurance and improve time-to-revenue
- Centralized visibility and management of SD-WAN resources and assets, as well as detailed performance monitoring of services and application performance yields higher customer satisfaction and provides opportunity to attach additional value-added tiered services
- Flexible Licensing and Billing enables easy license management for provisioning licenses, upgrades or downgrades to licenses, resulting in more efficient management of resources and higher customer satisfaction
Silver Peak OrchestratorSP is a secure, cloud-hosted, multi-tenant management Software-as-a-Service that enables service providers to centrally manage and monitor their managed SD-WAN service offerings on a global basis.
As cloud-based application adoption continues to accelerate, geographically distributed enterprises increasingly view the wide area network (WAN) as critical to connecting users to applications. As enterprise applications migrate from the corporate data center to the cloud, private line connections such as multi-protocol label switching (MPLS) can be augmented by integrating broadband services into the WAN transport mix.
Unity Orchestrator global management software offers customers the unique ability to centrally assign business intent policies to secure and control all Silver Peak Unity EdgeConnect software-defined Wide Area Network (SD-WAN) traffic. An intuitive user interface provides unprecedented levels of visibility into both data center and cloud-based applications.
This data sheet highlights the capabilities of Unity Boost, an optional performance pack for Unity EdgeConnect deployments.