Relying on MPLS can make connecting a new branch or disaster recovery (DR) site a time-consuming and costly process. Aside from taking months to deploy, MPLS is complex, rigid and can dramatically increase your expenses. But what if you could use low-cost Internet to securely connect your sites in minutes and ensure reliable performance?
Find out how Kingston Technology shifted from MPLS to an Internet WAN. View the webinar and learn:
- An alternative architecture to lower your costs, data transfer time and deployment complexities
- New ways that the Internet can be used to move more data efficiently
- A new approach for meeting challenging data back-up SLAs
- How to dramatically increase your application performance
- From industry experts how the branch and remote networking landscape is evolving
- How companies are optimizing data over distance with software-based solutions