The cost and complexity of the Enterprise WAN continues to soar as mission-critical applications move to the cloud; requiring an unnecessary and dramatic increase in MPLS services. How can you balance the requirement for secure and reliable connectivity with the desire to simplify branch connectivity, improve application performance and lower network costs? Enterprises are looking to an Internet WAN as a solution. An Internet WAN solution can help you navigate such demands - enabling you to gain more flexibility, visibility and control, while dramatically lowering overall network costs. Join Ethan Banks, Networking Expert and Co-Founder of Packet Pushers as he navigates this topic with Silver Peak Founder and CEO, David Hughes.
- View this webinar to discover:
- How to cut costs by reducing your dependency on MPLS
- Ways that an Internet WAN overlay will improve application performance
- Strategies to connect branch offices quickly in days - not weeks
- The many benefits of the new Silver Peak Unity EdgeConnect solution