OneOncology helps community oncology practices around the country by centralizing back office functions. OneOncology has 130 sites of care across the United States. The organization looked to SD-WAN to securely segment and prioritize electronic medical records over other WAN traffic, get better service quality for critical voice and video applications, and ensure the WAN was highly available.
Interviewed in this podcast are Robert Holloway, Infrastructure Manager at OneOncology; and Damon Ennis, SVP of Products at Silver Peak.
- > SD-WAN benefits including application and circuit visibility
- > Why OneOncology chose Silver Peak over competing vendors
- > Deploying and running EdgeConnect devices at multiple sites
- > Measuring performance improvements
- > Integrating SD-WAN and security
- > Takeaways for organizations considering SD-WAN